Food Starter will be altering some regular activities over the holidays so that our staff can connect with their family and friends and enjoy the festive season. As a result, the schedules for some of our regular services will be modified. Here’s a list of changes that may affect you:
- Office Hours: our offices will be closed on December 26, 27 and January 2. All other days our office will be open as usual, Monday to Friday from 9 am until 5 pm.
- Production Areas: Over the holidays Food Starter’s production areas will remain open on a 24/7 basis for established clients. New clients who are not cleared for independent use of the facility will be required to work only when Food Starter staff are on site between 7 am and 7 pm. No production staff will be working on December 26, 27 and January 2.
- Newsletter: Our writers will be back with new content starting January 11th , 2017.
- Tours: our last 2016 facility tour and info session will be held December 16th and start again on January 6, 2017.
Latest posts by Dana McCauley (see all)
- Media Release: Announcing the City of Toronto’s Food Venture Grant Program: Funds Earmarked to Support Early Stage Food Businesses - January 20, 2017
- Agricultural Adaptation Council Supports Food Starter Entrepreneurs! - December 22, 2016
- Unifiller Partners with Food Starter - December 13, 2016
- Holiday Schedules - December 12, 2016