Each autumn people working in the food business keenly anticipate the Grocery Innovations Show (GIC) hosted by the Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers. Held this year at the Toronto Congress Centre on October 17 and 18, the show is sure to be buzzing with activity as industry buyers and journalists alike flock to the GIC show to discover emerging food trends.
This year several Food Starter clients will be displaying at the City of Toronto’s Economic Development booth near the Insights and Innovation Stage including:
- NH Foods Inc, makers of KabKeb Snacks
- Jaswant’s Kitchen
- Premium Near Beer
- Canadian Food Distribution Company
- Tropix Coconut Drops
Going to the show? Be sure to check out their wares and share your impressions with us on social media. Our twitter handle is @food_starter and on Instagram we’re @foodstarter.
Latest posts by Dana McCauley (see all)
- Media Release: Announcing the City of Toronto’s Food Venture Grant Program: Funds Earmarked to Support Early Stage Food Businesses - January 20, 2017
- Agricultural Adaptation Council Supports Food Starter Entrepreneurs! - December 22, 2016
- Unifiller Partners with Food Starter - December 13, 2016
- Holiday Schedules - December 12, 2016