Looking to learn if Food Starter is right for you? Want to see what the facility is like, what programming is available and how Food Starter can help you build your business? Join one of our weekly information sessions!
Every information session will include:
- A tour of our Incubator and Accelerator Production areas
- Details on the Food Commercialization Program
- More information about our ‘Building your Food Business’ seminars
- An opportunity to network with other food entrepreneurs
- A free muffin – or other goodies from the facility!
Dates: Every Friday Location: 76 Densley Avenue, Toronto Time: 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Dress Code: pants and closed toe shoes required to tour food production area
Each information session is limited to 12 guests per session.
Register for an information session today – http://foodstartertour.eventbrite.com.
Latest posts by Dana McCauley (see all)
- Media Release: Announcing the City of Toronto’s Food Venture Grant Program: Funds Earmarked to Support Early Stage Food Businesses - January 20, 2017
- Agricultural Adaptation Council Supports Food Starter Entrepreneurs! - December 22, 2016
- Unifiller Partners with Food Starter - December 13, 2016
- Holiday Schedules - December 12, 2016